NEW HOURS: 6:00AM - 5:00PM PST
MONITORED SAFETY DEVICE REQUIRED
Max Weight and Length - 1600 lbs @ 12' / 1000 lbs @ 16'
Solar Ready - Quiet Operation
Features and Benefits:
1. Continuous duty
2. Maximum gate width: 12 ft / 16 ft
3. Maximum gate weight: 1600 lbs @ 12' / 1000 lbs @ 16'
4. Heavy-duty gearbox size: 70
5. Dynamic Speed Control – No speed variation when gate load changes and power switches between AC and battery.
6. Automatically Learning with Self-Synchronization – Automatically synchronizes gates with different travel times for primary/secondary gate installation.
7. Solar Priority Power Supply – With a larger solar panel, the gate will run on the solar panel instead of the batteries when the sunlight is sufficient, thus increasing the life of the battery usage.
8. Soft Start and Soft Stop – Minimizes wear and tear on the gate system for increased gate system life usage.
9. High Efficiency, Powerful, and Brushless Motor – Provides a smooth, high torque and maintenance-free operation.
10. Solid State Motor Drivers – Provides a quietness and longer product life cycle.
11. Advanced Maglock Control – Engages the maglock before or after the gate is closed. Maglock works at both gate opening and closing positions.
12. Dual Output Loop Detector Rack – Type “B” relays on the loop detector can be used for additional features.
13. Individual Alarm For Primary/Secondary Installation – Provides an alarm to indicate that the gate has encountered an obstruction of some sort.
14. Motor Brake and Maglock Release by FIRE/KEY input – Enables manual gate operation during an emergency. One Controlled Power Supply Output for Photo Beam Detector – With a solar panel component installed with the unit, the unit can turn off the PBD when the gate is closed to increase the battery life usage.
15. High Capacity DC Back-Up – Over 100 cycles on DC back up depending on the model and gate size.
16. Adjustable Leaf Delay – on either leaf from the primary unit in the primary/secondary system.
17. Stackable Limit Switches – For additional features.
18. Fail Safe/Secure Capability – Ability to set fail-secure, fail-safe, or open on fail.
19. Heavy Duty Steel Chassis – Corrosion resistant powder coated chassis.
20. BLGOC-2200 control board with built-in input/output LEDs.
21. Electronic reversing sensor has been built into the control board
22. Adjustable timer - operates from 0-60 seconds.
23. Power Surge protection
24. Alarm reset button
25. Motor breaker
26. Loop rack board
27. AC power switch. Selectable 120VAC/220VAC power input source.
28. 110V AC output outlet
29. Weatherproof polyethylene shell cover.
30. Working temperature is between -20°F to +158°F
31. Residential motor warranty: 10 years
32. Residential parts warranty: 8 years
33. Commercial motor warranty: 8 years
34. Commercial parts warranty: 6 years
35. Idler pulley warranty: 3 years
36. Battery (as the main power source)warranty: 2 year
37. Battery (used as a backup to the main solar panel power source) warranty: 6 months