T-style trolley commercial door operators are optimal for general industrial applications. Suspended from the ceiling, the operators are used on sectional overhead doors with standard lift. T operators are directly attached to drive and control the door.
Logic 5.0 The Next Generation of Commercial Door Operators
LM Trolley, Logic 5 Board,
Security +2.0, MyQ Technology,
Continuous Duty, 3/4HP 115/230VAC
1PH, 60Hz, 3BTN Station and Photo
Eyes Included, with (2) L-14' Rails
• MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
• Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
• MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
Safety and Security
• Security+ 2.0 safeguards your facility – with every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
DUAL VOLTAGE CONNECTIONS
Increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage, within phase, to meet job-site requirements. Within phases, voltage is selectable at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
• Single-Phase: 115V and 230V
Disconnects operator from door for manual lifting in an emergency.
CONTROL FUNCTION SELECTOR DIAL
Enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to close, to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end-user needs.
Conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
CONTINUOUS-DUTY HIGH-STARTING TORQUE MOTOR
Performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
MOTOR REMOVABLE WITHOUT AFFECTING LIMIT SWITCH SETTINGS
Saves time and money for maintenance.
ADJUSTABLE FRICTION CLUTCH
Helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
Enables partial opening of door to a pre-programmed position for energysavings, time savings and convenience.
MAXIMUM RUN TIMER
Reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time-frame to limit damage to door and operator.
Prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
3-BUTTON CONTROL STATION WITH MAINTENANCE ALERT SYSTEM (MAS)
Provides open/close/stop functions and notification when routine maintenance is required.