LOGIC 5.0 DOOR LOCK JACKSHAFT COMMERCIAL DOOR OPERATORS ARE IDEAL FOR SHOPPING MALL APPLICATIONS WITH LIGHTER ROLLING DOORS AND GRILLES.
Doors used with this operator should be small and light enough to be manually lifted by hand in an emergency or power outage. These door operators include a door lock sensor to prevent damage to the door and operator caused by attempts to automatically open a locked door. The door operators are typically mounted to the wall when used with smaller sectional overhead doors with vertical or high lift and mounted to the side or the front of the hood when used with rolling doors and grilles. DJ Operators are attached to the door jackshaft to indirectly drive the door.
• MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility door operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
• Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications.
• Internal door lock sensor eliminates jamming and damage to door and operator if door is opened when locked.
• Control function selector dial allows for easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to
close to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end user needs.
• Timer-to-Close conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of
time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
• Mid-stop enables partial opening of door to a pre-programmed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
• Dual voltage connections increase flexibility by enabling the Installer to select the required voltage within phase to meet
job-site requirements. Within phases, voltage is selectable at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
• Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Capacitor start with single phase, removable without affecting limit switches.
• Adjustable friction clutch helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
• Maximum run timer reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time frame to limit damage to door and operator.
• Delay-on-reverse circuit prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
• 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS).
• Drive reduction: first stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second, third and fourth stages #48 chain; #50 output sprocket chain.
• Bearings/bushings: industrial ball bearings on 1 in. output shaft; heavy-duty oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
• Brake: standard on 3/4 and optional on 1/2 HP.
• Construction: NEMA 1 rated electrical box; heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder-coated finish; all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
• Door speed: 8–9 in. per second (typical).
• Warranty: 2 Years.
• Security+ 2.0 radio receiver is standard on-board with Logic 5.0 Operators and virtually eliminates radio frequency interference. Accepts up to (90) 1-button or (30) 3-button remote controls plus up to (30) wireless keypads or an unlimited number of DIP switch remote controls.
• LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators comply with UL 325 standards.
• LiftMaster offers a variety of entrapment protection devices for every commercial application.
• Emergency Disconnect, disconnects door operator from door for manual lifting in an emergency.