AES ETRANS200 e-Trans 200 LCD Transceiver
The e-Trans 2000 transceiver is a bidirectional wireless access control system for gate and door applications.
- Simple to use menu functions with LCD display.
- High sensitivity 433 MHz -126 dBm receiver with 20 dBm Transmission output.
- External SMA connector to allow for the connection of different antennas.
- Wide input voltage range from 10V to 36V ACDC.
- 2 relay outputs with the ability to set to Pulse, Hold or Latch mode.
- Selectable ultra-low standby power consumption of only 4.5 m/a making it ideal for solar applications.
- 200 code storage with remote ID selection making it ideal for unit applications.
- Ability to delete individual remote devices.
- Unique lock-out feature allowing you to lock out entry buttons, e-Loops and keypads using the lock and unlock function on the e-Remote.
- Ability to connect to the e-Loop to access menus and change settings.
- Test mode which allows you to test relay outputs, radio signal strength and radio interference.